CLASSES FOR NON-F1 VISA STUDENTS (B1/B2, J1, ESTA WAIVER, etc.)
English Language Institute offers classes for students who do not have an F1 student visa. Enrollment in our full-time programs is allowed if you have an A, E, G, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, TN, U, V, or Nato Visa.
We also offer part-time, recreational courses for students with B1/B2 or F2 visas or ESTA waiver program. Students who attend for 4 weeks or more are awarded a certificate of participation.
To apply for our part-time classes, please submit the following documents:
1. Submit an online application at www.eli.edu.
2. A copy of your passport photograph page.
3. A copy of your current visa and entry stamp to the USA.
4. A copy of your high school or university degree. It does NOT have to be in English.
5. $100 application fee. You can pay this online or in person.