Students who need a new I-20 to apply for an F1 student visa from a US embassy or consulate must submit:

  1. An online application from our website at
  2. A copy of your passport photograph page.
  3. A copy of your bank statement. You can also use a sponsor. Many students use their parents.
  4. A copy of your high school or university certificate. This does NOT have to be in English.
  5.  $100 Application Fee and $70 international Express Mail Fee (to mail your I-20). You can pay this fee online.