Non-F1 Visas

Earth at night
Non-F1 Visas

Classes for non-F1 visa students (B1/B2, J1, ESTA Waiver, etc.)

English Language Institute offers classes for students who do not have F1 student visas. Enrollment in our full-time programs is allowed if you have an A, E, G, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, TN, U, V or Nato Visa.

We also offer part-time, recreational courses for students on the ESTA visa waiver, a B1/B2 Visitor visa or F2 visa. Students who attend for 4 weeks or more are awarded a certificate of participation.

To apply for our part-time classes, please submit the following documents:

1. Submit an online application at
2. A copy of your passport photograph page.
3. A copy of your current visa and entry stamp to the USA (after you arrive).
4. A copy of your high school or university degree. It does NOT have to be in English.
5. $100 application fee. You can pay this online or in person.


AT ELI we understand VISAs, forms and administrative work can be confusing. That's why we are here for you to help you go through the process so we can just focus on preparing your trip. Contact us and together we will make sure your status is legal and approved.

Contact Us