Transfer I-20

Earth at night
Transfer I-20

Transfer student I-20

Students who already have an F1 visa and Form I-20 from another school can transfer to English Language Institute. Transferring is easy! Please bring or send us the following:

1. An online application from our website or apply in person at our One Embarcadero Center campus.
2. A copy of your passport photograph page.
3. A copy of your current visa.
4. A copy of your most recent I-20.
5. A copy of your bank statement. You can also use a sponsor.
6. A copy of your high school or university degree. It does NOT have to be in English.
7. $100 application fee. You can pay this online or in person.


AT ELI we understand VISAs, forms and administrative work can be confusing. That's why we are here for you to help you go through the process so we can just focus on preparing your trip. Contact us and together we will make sure your status is legal and approved.

Contact Us